What is the Pushing for Peace Program?
Pushing for Peace is a program that teaches T’ai Chi movements and philosophy to prevent violence and increase mental and physical health.
Practicing T’ai Chi causes a significant shift away from the bully/victim paradigm, and towards a mutually beneficial exchange. It provides an opportunity to play on a level playing field, a safe space where there are no winners and no losers, and everybody gains.
Pushing for Peace Workshops are for:
- Children of all ages
- Differently-abled people with special needs
- Veterans with PTSD
- Healing from substance abuse
- Understanding the meaning of T‘ai Chi
- Feeling Qi
- Conflict Resolution
- Creative teamwork
- T’ai Chi teachers who want to launch a children’s program
- Creating inner focus
- Unleashing creativity for the performing and fine artist
Monthly Peace Games sessions are planned at Rudramandir. These one hour sessions are free and open to the public. Please stay tuned in for the upcoming schedule.