What is the Pushing for Peace Program?
Pushing for Peace is a program that teaches T’ai Chi movements and philosophy to prevent violence and increase mental and physical health.
Practicing T’ai Chi causes a significant shift away from the bully/victim paradigm, and towards a mutually beneficial exchange. It provides an opportunity to play on a level playing field, a safe space where there are no winners and no losers, and everybody gains.
Pushing for Peace Workshops are for:
- Children of all ages
- Differently-abled people with special needs
- Veterans with PTSD
- Healing from substance abuse
- Understanding the meaning of T‘ai Chi
- Feeling Qi
- Conflict Resolution
- Creative teamwork
- T’ai Chi teachers who want to launch a children’s program
- Creating inner focus
- Stimulating creativity for the performing and fine artist
- Reducing stress and lowering blood pressure